The Patron’s Club is a membership scheme designed for corporations interested in supporting a premier arts event in the region while enjoying unique privileges provided by the Festival. By becoming a Patron’s Club member, you are also contributing to the development of the arts in Hong Kong and enhancing the quality of life for the community, which in turn helps to create a better environment for your business.
There are four categories of membership:
- Opportunity to host a Private Hospitality Event at a performance venue (applicable to Platinum Members)
- Complimentary tickets to the best available seats
- Priority Booking Facility for the best available seats in the house
- Extensive acknowledgment in Festival PLUS, FestMag, all House Programmes, the Hong Kong Arts Festival website and in "Thank You" advertisements in major newspapers published after the Festival Finale
- Advertising Discounts (up to 20%) discount on advertising packages in Festival publications
- Online Advertising Opportunities on the Festival website at very special discount rates – an exclusive offer for members and sponsors
- Opportunities for VIP Box usage during the Festival
- Invitations to prestigious Festival’s Events, such as Festival Opening.
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4942, by fax at (852) 2824 3798 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.